Arkadia Tower E is a Grade C type office building located in South Jakarta. Arkadia Tower E is one of seven office buildings in the Arkadia Green Office with a…
total building area of 6,360 m2. Arkadia Green Office is one of the projects developed by PT. Loka Mampang Indah Realty since 1995 until now. PT. Loka Mampang Indah Realty has a reputation for creating business spaces and real estate surrounded by a green environment, making these office area one of the office buildings that has a go green and eco-friendly theme in Jakarta. The building, which was design with a modern Mediterranean atmosphere, has an open green space that surround each building. The Arkadia Green Office consists of 20% of the office building area and the remaining 80% is a green area, which gives a very strong garden atmosphere.
Arkadia Tower E is located at Jl. T.B. Simatupang No. 88 is close to Cilandak Mall, Pejaten Village, and Graha Cijantung Mall. Arkadia Green Office also provides a bike park, which is equipped with a changing room for employees who choose to ride bikes to the office. The office complex that is equipped with a food court or called De Entrance also provides a variety of foods to make it easier for employees to choose where to eat. Arkadia Green Offices are also adjacent to various other public buildings, including the Pancoran KPP, Aston Priority Simatupang Hotel & Conference Center, Pertamina gas station. In addition, Arkadia Green Offices are also located 20 minutes to access Kampung Melayu Bus Stop and Tanjung Barat Station and can be access by taxi or other online transportation applications. Around the Arkadia Green Office there are also various comfortable residential areas, such as Emerald Apartment and Pratama Apartment.
Arkadia Green Park - Tower E
Jl. TB Simatupang Kav 88